sexual identity / expression
sex·u·al i·den·ti·ty / ex·pres·sion \ sɛksjʊəl īˈdentitē/ / ikˈspreSHən/
1. (Political Newspeak) A clever, non-medical, non-scientific, unverifiable, ideological term, i.e., a term pushing an ideological agenda. Ideologues insist that it means: having, or being perceived as having, a sexual-related self-identity, self-image, appearance, expression or behavior, whether or not such sexual-related characteristics differ from those associated with the person's actual, DNA-set sex.”
2. An individual’s arbitrary personal opinion or self-perception of their sex. The inaccurate, unscientific, ideological euphemism-of-choice aberro/feminist ideologues use to conceal or mask the unchangeable, biological reality of an individual’s sex.
1. Jason has not yet decided on his sexual identity or expression.
2. Aberrosexualists and other extremists demand to be granted special “rights” based on whatever sexual identity or expression they choose.
3. Sexual identity or expression is a baseless ideological propaganda term.
4. You know something is wrong when extremists tell you that sexual identity or expression can be arbitrarily changed.
BACKGROUND: How does the American Psychiatric Association define “sexual identity and expression”? On December 1, 2012, the Board of Trustees for the American Psychiatric Association approved the final draft of the fifth edition of Diagnostic and Statistical Manuel of Mental Disorders (DSM-5). The Sexual Identity Disorder Category (intended by its authors to mean “disordered” sexual identity) is renamed to Sexual Dysphoria (from a Greek root for distress), though widely misreported as “removal” of SID from the classification of disorders, it still describes transition itself as symptomatic of mental illness. Furthermore, the DSM-5 has been expanded to include Transvestic Disorder (formerly Transvestic Fetishism) category.
Just remember: “Sexual identity or expression” is an extremely fluid, arbitrary, ideological propaganda term. It is impossible to scientifically establish and/or verify.
Please share this information with your relatives, friends, and neighbors.
Truth has never stood in the way of ideological fanatics, any more than reality has ever stood in the way of delusional psychotics.