1. a. Either of the two categories or groups (male and female) into which humans and many other living beings are divided on the basis of their reproductive organs and biological functions. b. The character of being male or female. c. The biological and physiological reality or state of male or female.
2. (Biology) The sum of the structural, functional, and behavioral characteristics of organisms that are involved in reproduction marked by the union of gametes and characterized and distinguished as males and females
3. The act or activity of engaging in sexual intercourse, i.e., the anatomical penetration of male-female sexual organs.
Synonyms: coitus, coition, copulation, mating, sexual intercourse; when done outside of marriage: fornication.
Antonym: nonsexual or asexual
1. The form should ask for your sex, not for your gender because you are a human being, not a word. People have a sex, words have a gender.
2. Scientifically speaking, there are only two sexes: male and female.
3. You cannot choose your sex any more than you can choose your age, your color, or place of birth.
4. Throughout history, having sex is required to formally consummate a marriage.
BACKGROUND: Sex is a precisely determinable genetic fact; a scientifically demonstrable biological reality referring to persons or living organisms. As such, a person's sex can never be altered or changed. While an individual's physical appearance may be cosmetically changed or modified, or an individual may change their personal opinion as to their sex; their DNA, or chromosomes, can never be altered.
Ideological propaganda terms or expressions like "biological male," "biological female," or "gender,” are used by aberrosexualist extremists to mislead and fool people into falling for their insanity. As far as the facts are concerned, a so-called ‘biological male’ is and always will be genetically a male, and a so-called "biological female" is and always will be genetically a female. While an individual may cosmetically alter their physical appearance, they can never change the chromosomes that make them a male or a female until the day they die.
Truth has never stood in the way of ideological fanatics, any more than reality has ever stood in the way of delusional psychotics.