1. Non-medical, non-scientific pejorative ideological term used to disparage and incite rejection of society’s disapproval of biologically aberrant, morally deviant, or unnatural sexual behavior or practices, i.e., with aberrosexualism, bisexualism, fetishism, homosexualism, lesbianism, necrophilism, sadomasochism, scopophilism, voyeurism, zoophilism, etc.
2. (Sexism) Offensive, disparaging, and pejorative ideological term used to ridicule the universal rejection of biologically incorrect, aberrant, deviant or unnatural sexual behaviors or practices, i.e., aberrosexual behavior or conduct.
3. (Religion) Offensive, disparaging, and pejorative term used to attack and mock the well-settled Christian and/or Catholic doctrinal teachings on human sexuality, marriage, and the family.
4. (Politics) Discriminatory, pejorative ideological term used to denigrate and ridicule any disagreement with biologically aberrant sexual behavior, or aberrosexualism; or the extremist Aberrosexualist ideology. Also used to deny basic human rights, as well as incite and justify violence against all who disagree with Aberrosexualist ideology.
Synonyms: orthosexuality, sexual normality
Antonyms: aberrosexualism, homosexualism
Examples of use:
1. Although the slur “homophobia” has a clinical ring to it, the fact is that medically or scientifically “homophobia” as a recognized pathological or irrational fear does not exist.
2. “Homophobia” has never even been recognized as an irrational fear or psychological disorder in the Psychological profession’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).
3. Aberrosexualist ideologues disparagingly accuse of “homophobia” everyone that dares to exercise their basic right to disagree with their extremist and irrational ideology.
4. The term “homophobia” makes those who use it look bigoted, intolerant, and ignorant.
BACKGROUND: The ideological slur ''homophobia'' may have a clinical ring to it, but it has absolutely no basis in medicine or science. It has never even been recognized as a disorder in the psychological profession’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). Aberrosexualism (under the imprecise term “Homosexualism”), on the other hand, has been acknowledged to be a psycho-sexual mental disorder in the DSM.
Many highly respected doctors and scientists throughout the world continue to diagnose aberroseuxalism as a mental disorder requiring treatment and/or therapy. Indeed, the arbitrary suppression of aberrosexualism from the DSM in December of 1973 was due to irrational fears, criminal intimidation and coercive pressures by Aberrosexualist ideologues and not because of any scientific rationale, clinical studies or medical research.