a·be·rro·sex·ual·ism \ˈabərəoˈsɛksjʊəl izəm\
1. Biologically aberrant sexual behavior, conduct or practices; sexual behavior that deviates from what is biologically natural, normal or correct.
2. (Sociology) sexual behavior, conduct or practice considered unacceptable, abnormal or incorrect.
3. (Medicine / Psychology) a generic term for psycho-sexual or personality disorders characterized by the practice or attachment to aberrant, unnatural, or incorrect sexual behaviors or conduct. Such as bisexualism, fetishism, homosexualism, lesbianism, necrophilism, sadomasochism, scopophilism, voyeurism, zoophilism, etc.
3. (Politics) (usually capital) an extremist ideology that advocates the legalization and social integration of sexual behaviors, conduct or practices considered aberrant or that deviate from what is natural, normal or correct; an ideology that opposes the traditional Western concepts of human sexuality, monogamous marriage and the family.
4. (Politics) (usually capital) an ideologically-driven political agenda considered extremist, pushed by organized pressure groups seeking legalization and social acceptance of biologically incorrect, morally deviant, socially unaccepted, sexual behaviors, conduct or practices.
Synonyms: sodomy, homosexualism, sexual aberration, sexual perversion, sexual deviance
Antonyms: orthosexuality, sexual normality, (obsolete: heterosexuality)
Latin: aberrns, aberrant-, present participle of aberrre, to go astray; see aberration.
Examples of use:
1. According to the Center for Disease Control aberrosexualism is injurious to one’s health.
2. Aberrosexualism is universally frowned upon throughout the world.
3. Extremist groups seek to force society to accept aberrosexualism.
4. She is philosophically opposed to aberrosexualism.