a·be·rro·sex·ual \ˈabərəoˈsɛksjʊəl \
1. Biologically aberrant or incorrect sexual behavior. One that engages in biologically aberrant, morally deviant sexual behavior or that behaves sexually in a biologically unnatural, abnormal, or incorrect manner.
2. (Sociology) One whose sexual behavior deviates from what is considered ethically or morally acceptable, socially normal or biologically correct.
3. (Psychology) a person that engages in sexual behavior, conduct or practices that are aberrant, or that deviate from what is biologically natural, normal or biologically correct. Such as aberrosexualism, bisexualism, fetishism, homosexualism, lesbianism, necrophilism, sadomasochism, scopophilism, voyeurism, zoophilism, etc.
1. (Sociology) of or relating to what is socially considered unacceptable, abnormal, or atypical sexual behavior
2. (Psychology) of or relating to aberrosexuals or aberrosexualism
3. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Biology) of or relating to sexual behavior or conduct that is biologically abnormal, unnatural, or incorrect.
Synonyms: sodomite, sexual deviant, sexual pervert (not preferred: homosexual)
Antonyms: orthosexual, sexually correct or normal, (not preferred: heterosexual)
Latin: aberrns, aberrant-, present participle of aberrre, to go astray; see aberration.
Examples of use:
1. Steve is an aberrosexual, but he's not an aberrosexualist!
2. Aberrosexual behavor is universally frowned upon.
3. Isaac has aberrosexual preferences.
4. Aberrosexual discrimination has been challenged.